Toribash
Originally Posted by Melmoth View Post
Everybody left, the room disappeared (it's normal). But 2 minutes after there was a a room with another title, but "Official Aikido" as a desc. The mod wasn't aikido at all. So my guess is that the desc isn't reset when the servers disappear.

Originally Posted by flubbah View Post
Melmoth, The rooms reset when everybody leaves the room, so it's like a never ending life cycle of rooms D: You /op to any person that's in the room if you want to have it keep going, but if that person leaves and there's nobody left, room resets.

My english must be really bad Yeah, I knew that... I just wanted to show that the desc doesn't reset when the room resets !
Originally Posted by Melmoth View Post
My english must be really bad Yeah, I knew that... I just wanted to show that the desc doesn't reset when the room resets !

Ok, got that one. Thanks.
the /op uke 0 doesnt work in sp

when you do that it say Disconnected lost contact with server.
My deviantART
so wut?
Is anyone else having the same problem as me?
Its really bugging me quite alot
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
Originally Posted by D0R View Post
the /op uke 0 doesnt work in sp

when you do that it say Disconnected lost contact with server.

/opt uke 0
or
/option uke 0
My only problems are disqualification rings have textures. (It does look good Hampa you should make a DQ Texture. ^_^)
I can create a server completely without any kind of lags, errors, etc.
I do not have kinds of things like those black bars.

Oh and I got a solution for those who cannot see their items or textures.
First, Go to the last version of Toribash you have. (Version 3.32)(If you have unistalled this then I am sorry but you have to wait for the autoupdater.)
Second, Copy the Custom Folder on the main Directory of Toribash 3.32. (Default: CGames\Toribash-3.32)
Third, Paste and Replace the Custom Folder of Toribash 3.4. (Default: CGames\Toribash-3.4)

Enjoy.
EDIT: Sorry for the smilies.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
Spectator command works perfectly fine.

(Oh and by the way, I liked the buddy list will you be putting it back on the next version?)
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
Originally Posted by Ackman View Post
/spec command doesnt work

what about /SPEC ?
:D