Ranking
Original Post
Opening Mods Doesn't Work
So this has really been bugging me. I go to open mods, and instead of the mod loading when I click load, it goes forward (as if the mod were a folder) and within is the file test2.tbm. I tried deleting test2.tbm and "text2.tbm" was replaced with the next highest mod on the list, "easybreak.tbm". It's really bugging me because I can't play mods I enjoy. Sure, I can use /loadmod < > but it's a pain going into the mods folder, then back out, and hoping I spell it properly.

For example, this happens with xspar.tbm. I open it, and it doesn't work.

I've provided pictures to help you understand.

See what I mean? It's annoying as heck. It only began happening in 4.9 and even after updating to 4.92 nothing has happened.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I am having the same problem. Why is it opening & not loading? Typing in the mod is getting annoying.
私の顔にそれを言う。
This is some sort of bug within 4.9 and happens when you use mod search. As a workaround you can stop using search (>_>) or use /set mod, do note that if you type on /set mod XS it will finish it into "/set mod xspar.tbm" and if you e.g. type "judo..." and press tab, it'll list all mod names beginning with "jud"

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
I found out how to do it
right click on toribash, go to file location, go to data/ mod then select the mod that u want to use and its not working and put it into one of the subfiles or make a new subfile then it will work :P
I tried it and it worked

This is how to fix it.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle