Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post

-----
no idea what that one is about

I'd bet 100 TC that it's just a fuck ton of orc grips

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I'll be honest, most of the time I was the one sending the wack messages

back when I was in (Ro)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I still don't understand the logic behind requesting single enemy.
-----
It happened a lot in the past and there are many such publications in the hall of shame.
Last edited by Bruno; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
I still don't understand the logic behind requesting single enemy.
-----
It happened a lot in the past and there are many such publications in the hall of shame.

I might be stupid, but can you elaborate on what this means

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Unfortunately the staff deleted it, but back in 2019's or so wibbles I made a thread with the [table] command. The page began breaking beyond recognition, I wish I still had prints or backups of how it looked back then.

-----

if any staff could at least give me some screenshots of how the pages looked, it was a thread called table etc or smth like that, it was glorious
Last edited by victortb; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:55 AM.
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Unfortunately the staff deleted it, but back in 2019's or so wibbles I made a thread with the [table] command. The page began breaking beyond recognition, I wish I still had prints or backups of how it looked back then.

-----

if any staff could at least give me some screenshots of how the pages looked, it was a thread called table etc or smth like that, it was glorious

do you remember the date?

i checked through the titles of threads u made in wibbles in 2019 and didnt find anything unless title was different
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I actually had another post there breaking the forums, this is what it looked like:

Images

the thread I was looking for was actually even more broken, this is tame compared to what we did in the other thread.
I don't actually remember if it really was 2019, but it was one of those wibbles, I remember the thread was actually called "tables, et cetera.", but I think it got purged when they were going to fix the tables thing. That was fun.
Last edited by victortb; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:06 PM.