Toribash
Even if you can do it easily, it is infamous for it's interface :P

I guess 6 years of experience really does help to make it easier though
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Eh, i dont know. I find maya interface easy and customizable, unlike max, which i dont even found, how to make, for example, setting of three in a row viewport views with additional graph editor.
Anyway, that's just holywar. Both are good.
And to have a good reason to bump, here is one of my latests test renders.
HAMPA SUX!
URL removed ~SF
Originally Posted by rfxDarth View Post
Eh, i dont know. I find maya interface easy and customizable, unlike max, which i dont even found, how to make, for example, setting of three in a row viewport views with additional graph editor.
Anyway, that's just holywar. Both are good.
And to have a good reason to bump, here is one of my latests test renders.
-snip-

Wow, render was extremely smooth, I think I would have made the particles' lifespan a bit shorter, but very nice.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
cinema 4d stuff i made =3

Bleep bloop
Looks great Darth, but really the particle lifespan could do with being shorter :P
The animation for the tricks is good though.

Nice and clean fox, but maybe you could try adding some fog and better lighting!
-----
Also, why was this unstickied? :L
Last edited by Gorman; Oct 9, 2011 at 06:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
It was unstickied because i dont think it warranted it. weeks of inactivity, no structure, no gallery of the good stuff, just a thread of mostly average and basic 3d tori renders.
you can make threads to discuss your works, there is no texture megathread, i dont see why we need a stickied 3D megathread
served no purpose in general.
theres a link to it in the usefull thread index, its a megathread, so bumping it with new work isnt a sin.

if you have an issue with it, take it up via pm
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Spartan094,Gorman
I specially did so long for... eh, just look at the last frame and you'll see that it's heart-shaped
HAMPA SUX!
URL removed ~SF
Shit, seems like a disservice to unsticky it now.

Also:
Originally Posted by foxstorm View Post

-snip-

For both of them, either lower the floor reflectiveness to about 50 (or lower) or check the box that says blurry reflections. Also I think the second one would look better if the pure was slanted at the same degree that the wall is, and if you varied up the legs of the wall sitters even more. Try twisting or rotating them, and have the toes point down. Otherwise the base idea is there, and it really is some nice work.
Last edited by Spartan094; Oct 11, 2011 at 07:34 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Nice bump! Cool starting out render.

Don't link 2k images here, but you can add a link to it if you want to.