Ranking
Original Post
+Multiplayer failure
I started toribash yesterday, I've had it before, but for some reason no multiplayer game is working at all.

Can someone help?
I've moved the thread to support.

Sticksane, do you have a firewall that could be blocking your connections to the servers?
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
No, I have ESET NOD34, it only blocks viral threats, and can be toggled.
It just lets me pan around the field, saying 'not connected', and just overall not working.
Try to disable your not while trying to log in, that might block your connection.
Also if you have windows firewall, disable it.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Still doesn't work. I can see the lobby, and select games and stuff, but whenever I actually seleact one to play, it just shows a pannable plain, with two hollow looking toris.
Are you on Dialup? or a crappy wifi connection then?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
i have a firewall blocking multiplayer how do i stop that? itll help alot i you would pm me the answer
Originally Posted by serhan6 View Post
i have a firewall blocking multiplayer how do i stop that? itll help alot i you would pm me the answer

Go to your Control Panel > Windows Firewall, and deactivate it.
Or go to control panel, system and windows firewall, click advanced and add to exceptions.
Add tb.exe as an exception.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!