Ranking
I'm on a laptop using a verizon wireless network card. Would that seem to contribute to my updating problem?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
I highly doubt it. Hmm.

I really don't know what to do here, then.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
zar.
Wonderful :/

I just bought a head texture item too.

Maybe my desktop will yield better results, but I can't access that until tomorrow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I doubt it's a serverside problem; if you've got another PC to try out on then it might work.

In the meantime you could try mailing [email protected].
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I'm having the exact same problem as you.
<spencer135> I'm God.
<Wetto> well
<Wetto> I'm thor
<Wetto> How many non shitty album covers have you been on hmm?
<spencer135> ...
get a mac
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
Originally Posted by StellarNinja View Post
get a mac

Quit joking around
<spencer135> I'm God.
<Wetto> well
<Wetto> I'm thor
<Wetto> How many non shitty album covers have you been on hmm?
<spencer135> ...
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
I doubt it's a serverside problem; if you've got another PC to try out on then it might work.

In the meantime you could try mailing [email protected].

Well, before I email support I'll check out my desktop tom. (which uses a router)
Thus, preventing the need for a dunce cap if some breakthrough or common knowledge reveals itself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the one who might be requiring a dunce cap. >.>
This might be a serverside problem...
As I see it, it's dunce caps all around.
x)

EDIT: Head textures started working all of a sudden. I certainly didn't do anything though.
Last edited by mordecai; Jan 21, 2008 at 06:49 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]