Ranking
I added a new topic about not seeing the textures of the other players.
Its in the FAQ

Originally Posted by Loloholic View Post
its not the driver's problem, its currently up to date

Where did you check that the drivers are up to date ?
Vista has some interface for checking that, but the drivers there are not always the latest available.
well i check on the website, it seemed to be up to date and then i double checked using vista's driver finder or whatever it's called

it seems i am having many problems with my vista, including my replays not showing up in my replays folder despite the fact that it shows up when i run tb
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
That new problem is extremely easy to fix and has been asked countless times. Use the "Compatibility Files" button.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I read in the news somewhere that Microsoft is gonna axe the security feature sometime this year. They said it's causing too many issues.
To which I ask, which one? They've added like 50. And also that's off-topic.
"She stole my virginity!"---"Well you weren't using it..."
Ich bin muede. Ich brauche einen Feieren...
Thats weird, i have vista and TB works on it...(no compatibility options) so does the shaders...

So, for me vista + TB != fail
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
It's compatible to a point.

It's more that Vista = fail and Vista + TB = Fail + TB.

Not quite... You almost got it. Vista= MEGA FAIL...
I had to stop playing toribash because the computer I just got has vista... I can't downgrade it to XP as of yet.
You know it is possible to play toribash on the ps3 though. You can port linux to the ps3 (It's legal, they allow you to do it), then install toribash. It runs like a charm, just plug in a USB keyboard and a USB mouse.
Unless there's Sony's word of it's legality, it's not legal, even if you can do it :P
I've seen linux on gamecube though. Now that's awesome. But let's stick to the topic. As in problemsolving.
What what? In the butt.
There's an option on system settings for the ps3 that's labeled OtherOS. Sony has an instruction manual online for installing other OS' on the ps3. I can link you in a bit. In fact, Sony has become very open with this kind of thing lately.

LINK: http://manuals.playstation.net/docum...osinstall.html