Ranking
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
well it would help if you said what fucking graphics card you needed to run shaders wouldnt it?

I'm sorry if you are new and don't know this yet but its not exactly good to bump a thread from 5 months ago and do it with what you said.

If you would take 2 minutes to look in the FAQ section, you would see this thread:

How to: Toribash premium graphics (shaders)

here is another link if you didnt understand the first one: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=27975

That thread shows you what you need for shaders.

edit: oh wow, the exact thread i linked was linked in the post above yours. Please read through a thread completely before posting.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
many computers cant handle shaders mine cannot unless i get a new power supply and video card.....many times just updating drivers doesnt fix it....sometimes you just have to live with crappy graphics but the thing is back when i used 3.69 for the very first time shaders worked i was able to change them and they worked fine but when i went online phbbbt!they stopped working and havent worked since so i just fight people on a regular basis with blood that dissapears second after it gets removed from the body SO JUST FORGET ABOUT IT IT AIN'T HAPPENIN!
Check out my avatar shop 50 tc per.
Originally Posted by narsasa View Post
many computers cant handle shaders mine cannot unless i get a new power supply and video card.....many times just updating drivers doesnt fix it....sometimes you just have to live with crappy graphics but the thing is back when i used 3.69 for the very first time shaders worked i was able to change them and they worked fine but when i went online phbbbt!they stopped working and havent worked since so i just fight people on a regular basis with blood that dissapears second after it gets removed from the body SO JUST FORGET ABOUT IT IT AIN'T HAPPENIN!

Well you're not the only one using non-shaders.

Anyways, the FAQ is for reading, next time dont bump old threads please.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!