Toribash
Original Post
Challenge Uke
Hey I'm a noob to toribash and I heard about challenge uke and that he does a starter against you but is that all he does. Is it just good to learn starters or does uke carry out the whole fight not just with the starter will he try to get away when you try to throw him out the ring or something like that. Thank you
It's a good way to get used to the game and see what you might face when you come to multiplayer.

I'd say practice with uke until you can beat him certainly, then you're ready to kick butt against other whitebelts!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Uke has many certain move sets. He doesn't react like an actual person would b/c the programming to that would be insane. For example: In the first turn he'll start out with contracted pecs hips ankle and extended glutes (I think). Then no matter how you start out he'll do the same thing on the second turn as he always does. He has a few different openers to keep fighting from getting repetitive. This is a great thing to do if you're new to the game or want additional practice against an AI.
Thank you for the answers you answer my question. Thx. But I heard he starts with different openers.
when you challenge uke, at the beginning, he uses a programmed starter then he just stops and he doesn't move anymore