□ Sorriso
□ SWEXxELITE
□ Tengo
□ ToriTracer
□ Tryton
□ Zalmoxis

Music:
Audiomachine - Lost Generation
Nick Ingman and Terry Devine - Ethan Mars Theme (OST "Heavy Rain")

Well... It was my last tb movie. Thank you all! Thanks for replays, thanks for game, etc...
I love you all! (Joke! I hate this game )
Ok. Good luck and goodbye!

Also, big thanks to macperfect! ;)
Last edited by Oracul; Sep 15, 2011 at 05:06 PM.
P.S.: Sorry for my bad English... =/
YouTube
amazing video , the sync is just beutiful and the replays are pure damnit sexy ...
but i see one problem ... there are to much guys with everytime the same thing (opener,alot of dms,new replay) and that 3:21 minutes ... Also amazing video , the music choise is in my option perfect .. love it
That was very well done.
I would like to have seen more of a theme going, seeing as the vid is your last one i would like to seen it more about you than the replay makers.
the lack of theme just makes it all about the makers.
Also the music is very much a themed sort. where the change in tempo/pace is really a complete change in whats happening.
a change from the bash bash madman madman.
maybe a replay of you, NOT doing a madman, just posing and the camera panning around, or something.

The effects were quite nice, colouring was great at some points, then non-existant at others. The macperfect influence was pretty noticable.

overall, the vid wasnt perfect, but still very entertaining and well executed.

also a fan of your thread layout btw. the screenshots and stuff really make a difference.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
That was intense man, Good Job

I really liked the effects, and loved the music.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Great video, but sometimes it was boring.I will remember it for a long time.I love you.Good luck in real life.But I still want you stay in toribash <3
[Skype In My Info][SP<3][Damned<3]My Fan Club Lol[ORMO member][Cirno<3]
It's actually the best video I've ever seen at the moment. Near-perfect sync, great song choice, and you knew which effect to do and when to do it. Good job ;)
Also, Tryton's replay was stolen from me, mind giving myself some credit? ;o
Last edited by Daxx; Sep 16, 2011 at 04:45 AM.
Dear god, sir. You just became my favourite video maker. I loved everything about this video, music, replays, effects. Sad to see you go. I really liked all of your works. Have a nice life.
[20:35] <Erth> :D
10/10 very nice toribash movie ..this best toribash movie what i ever seen..<strikas>

its sad to see u go, u are best videomakers on toribash
holly fu[c i shit my pants when i watched this :O awesome effects and sync ^_^ also nice to see myslef in your vid!
forgot the rate xd OVER9000/10 x]
Last edited by Aadame; Sep 15, 2011 at 03:42 PM.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
9,8/10
i dont like those uke leg txt, would be better just the head and a black torso iten.
And the music is good, but it look like more a trailer music. do you know what i mean?
[JollyR] [GATA]