Toribash
Original Post
[art] Manga style guy with a falchion

Something I drew up. As you can see, I suck at drawing hands. I didn't even try to attempt them in this. I still need a lot of work on the arms and legs.

Is his head too small?

CnC would be great ^^
I dont know alot about Manga, but as i can see his body isnt equal head too small, 1 arm shorter than other, legs way too long, if this is how its suppose to be then well done and i think that the hands, placed as they are are fine. More detail would be nicer :P
Oh wow... Didn't even notice his gimpy right arm. And the left leg does look a bit shorter. I'll try to keep everything the same size next time.

Thanks for the comment ^^
im not sure if this style can be called manga. Anyway legs are to long more than ½ of the body.. adn try to make the head a bit bigger
Quite odd body shape, the head is way too small and the hair is almost non-noticeable. Keep trying, you got the base down.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
the leaning position of the hand looks akward...
head to small , figure is a fuckin bigman , legs to long , left arm not as long as right arm,
the rest is kinda ok
learn to add shadows etc ,,,^^
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Oh wow... Didn't even notice his gimpy right arm. And the left leg does look a bit shorter. I'll try to keep everything the same size next time.

Thanks for the comment ^^

No problem, just here to help because i cant make anything xD, id like to see the finished piece. Stay golden:P