Toribash
Original Post
my belt never will go up anymore it always goes back to a white and i was ang orange belt. then somtimes it will say im a yellow belt!
you guys better fix your game becase i was thinking of subscribing until this happened its not even worht it any more.
please fix my acount

Please help me with this
Don't double post please. It's annoying. There is also an edit button at the bottom of all of your posts that is just begging to be pressed and played with.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
If what you're saying is that it simply won't update quick enough for you, that's common. It just takes a while for the database to register your new belt.
Myles Check the Stickies before you make a thread like this.. Or use the Search button.. its really usefull... But DW it Will update either the next day or the day after next..

One more thing.. Dont double Post.. Sure you can bump but not after less than 1 minute..

Edit: Lol you guys beat me
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
If the belt doesn't update within, say, 48 hours, then you might be subject to the Qi bug, information of which is stickied on this board.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."