Toribash
Original Post
Problema per vedere replay. Problem to see replay
Buongiorno a tutti sono un nuovo membro e vorrei chiedere un informazione.
Come faccio a vedere un replay fuori da Toribash?
Dalla lista programmi non mi fa selezionare il file Toribash.exe così io non so che fare.
Qualcuno sa come aiutarmi?
Grazie

Msg translated with PowerTranslator9
Good morning to all I am a new member and I would want to ask an information.
How do I do to see a replay out of Toribash?
From the list of the programs it doesn't make me select the file Toribash.exe so I don't know whether to do.
Does someone know how to help me?
Thanks
I'll guess that you're Italian. Lucky you I understand italian and speak it.

Per un vedere un replay fuori da Toribash, entrata Toribash e usare un "f" perche apre la zona di replay, quindi il rotolo al vostro replay.
Sorry for English

To view a replay Open toribash and on the main menu you see "Replay"

Click Replay and then you'll see a long list of names

Select the Desired name and poof you'll watch it
__________________________________________________ ________________________
To save a replay
Click "F" and then type in the name you want to save it as

Hit ENTER
__________________________________________________ __________________________
To Edit a replay press "E" and you can instantly edit the replays
Last edited by Madgecko11; Jul 12, 2008 at 03:14 AM.
Now with 100% less angst
Thanks Friends but the problem is not how i can watch the replay IN toribash ... but OUT toribash .. if i want to OPEN a replay while i'm not gaming.
How i do this?
From the list of programs the pc doesn't make me select the file Toribash.exe (located in C:/Programmi/Toribash3.32/ ) so i don't know what i have to do ..
Thanks for the reply.
You cannot watch replays OUT of Toribash. *.rpl files are exclusively for Toribash, and they can be opened with Toribash (To watch and edit the replay), and Notepad (To hack the replay). If you want to associate the *.rpl files with Toribash, you have to right-click on a Toribash Replay File (for example "decap.rpl", go on "Open With", and then "Choose program". Browse your Toribash.exe, select it, and click on "Open" (sorry if it's not exactly like that, because I have my PC in french.). Now, the *.rpl files will be associated to Toribash, so, when you'll double click on a *.rpl file, you'll watch the replay in Toribash (once again, you can't watch replays OUT of Toribash). What you can also do : copy the replay you want to watch in your Toribash Replays Folder ("C:/Programmi/Toribash3.32/replays" for you) and then, open Toribash, click on Replays, and search your replay in the huge list of replays. When you'll find it, click on it, and then, you'll watch your replay ;)
Gone
In short, the only way of viewing a Replay file is to either open it with tb.exe or toribash.exe, or open Toribash and look for it.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
If you want to associate the *.rpl files with Toribash, you have to right-click on a Toribash Replay File (for example "decap.rpl", go on "Open With", and then "Choose program". Browse your Toribash.exe, select it, and click on "Open"

THIS!!! Is this what i want to do!
BUT there is a problem .. the reason of this topic ...
When I browse my toribash.exe or tb.exe and select it .. IT DON'T SHOWN IN THE LIST! so i can't open the replay!
I have to re-install Toribash or there are some solutions?
Tnkx tnkx more!
What version of Toribash do you have ? It didn't work with Toribash 3.30 and 3.31 for me, and now that I have Toribash 3.32, it works well. If you don't have Toribash 3.32, then download it. It might help you out with this problem.
Gone
The version of my toribash is the 3.32 ....
But i don't see the replay simply clicking on it.

If you want to associate the *.rpl files with Toribash, you have to right-click on a Toribash Replay File (for example "decap.rpl", go on "Open With", and then "Choose program". Browse your Toribash.exe, select it, and click on "Open"

This is what i want to do ... i try to do it .. but someone make mistake and Toribash.exe don't appear in the list of program...
Have I to reinstall Toribash to resolve this problem?
On the dialog with the list of programs you need to click the button that says 'browse' (I assume it's in Italian so I don't know what it actually says.). A new dialog will open up. Use this dialog to find wherever your toribash is. If you installed toribash to c:\program files\toribash... then go there, select the toribash executable, and that should do the trick for you.

You will not need to reinstall Toribash.
Last edited by Modulous; Jul 20, 2008 at 09:33 PM.