Toribash
Original Post
Tb freezes
This happens a little often. Sometimes when I'm about to play another game (it tells you to hit teh space) the game freaks out and throws the people i see way under the ground in the bottom right and I can still see the mostion trails/dq rings but it freezes. When i try to close it says no respond. What's the reason for this and how can i fix it? Btw, it's only on this computer which isn't mine so it isn't that urgent, it's just so annoying.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Unfortunately that isn't always the solution.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Well, it happens on single player and multi-player, and I hardly ever play mods, and normally play on judo.

Well, sure, whenever it happens again. But since the comp freezes up when it happens it may not work properly. I'll try though.