Ranking
Original Post
Public room mods
So I noticed that boxshu has been granted another public room, Can somebody explain why the acrojoust public room cannot be re-instated?

A lot of people miss it myself included and would be great to see it return.

regular jousting is completely restricted in moves, there are probably 5 moves maximum that people constantly use and one imperticular that is used constantly.

Acrojoust had a lot of versatility and I still strongly disagree that the reason it was taken down for boxshu was that people did not play it enough I racked up over 600 hours in that room and I am guessing the regulars I fought had much more than that.

I play everyday and see many public rooms sitting empty but are never replaced, Acrojoust was never empty and If it ever was you would have an opponent join within 10 seconds maximum.

So basically can public 5 return to acrojoust please?
seeing as boxshu has its own named public room now.
- Blu -
Supported.
I agree with Blu about how most public rooms perpetually stay empty.
As far as I can remember, acrojoust was always being played and I've heard multiple complaints about its removal.

I'd suggest some stronger tracking of what mods/rooms are being played more/less, to change these specific unpopular/less played ones for some bigger variation.

Can't have the public rooms ger dull now, can we?
Let the shadow of Dååth make a turn for the worthless!
Proud leader and Co-Founder of (Entropy)