Toribash
Re: Toribash to POV-Ray Tutorial
Is my rendered screenshot supposed to come on the screen after i render it,or do i have to find it somewhere?
yes, youre supposed to see it while it renders the picture, and the file usually ends up in the same directory as the .pov file..
so /*toribash dir*/raytrace/ if you didnt move the pov..
I did exactly what the tutorial said,but i see no rendered screenshot while its getting rendered.
Am i doing something wrong?
i renedered my movie but it rendered and saved it frame by frame now what am i supposed to do with 452 pictures?
how do i put them all together to make a movie?
Originally Posted by Toxic_If_Swallowed
i renedered my movie but it rendered and saved it frame by frame now what am i supposed to do with 452 pictures?
how do i put them all together to make a movie?

you'll need to download a movie maker such as Windows Movie Maker or Song Vegas.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render Љ Nerfnow: Website
Do you know how to make a custom .inc file ? Like drakhir's sig is black wiht the povray and his old one was red . HOW?
Culapou for gamekeeper!
Originally Posted by HypnoWolf
Do you know how to make a custom .inc file ? Like drakhir's sig is black wiht the povray and his old one was red . HOW?

I could sell you one. 150 credits
Originally Posted by Jam0864
Originally Posted by HypnoWolf

I could sell you one. 150 credits

If i can make it myself with not too much hassle then I will do it myself instead of spending creds on it.
Culapou for gamekeeper!