Ranking
nice thread but when i do that it says"int was not found" or somthing and it always turns darkish blue can you help me?
i got a problem with Video, every time i open the video file it gives me a blue gradient back ground?
EDIT NVM is was because I was taking the screenshot from ukes veiw.. = inside it.
Last edited by TehBasher; Nov 25, 2007 at 06:39 PM.
Zinkon are you taking a screenie from the veiw of uke or tori?

Also.. Is there a way I can get my head design to show in the pov-ray picture?

How do I make a animation to show? It just saves all 300 bmp to the folder
Last edited by TehBasher; Nov 25, 2007 at 11:27 PM.
When I try to make a video, it freezes up on the first frame and never goes anywhere. Any ideas?
TehBasher: For the head design, it uses identify.inc.. that's about all I really know though. For the animation, you have to stitch the BMPs together using a program like VirtualDub, as suggested several times before.
Originally Posted by Zinkon View Post
i got black YAY

The reason that'll be happening is because you haven't specified what frame to start and end on. To the right of the resolution box, there's a thin textbox. Type "initial_frame=x final_frame=y" into the box (without quotes), where "x" is the frame you want the animation to start on and "y" is the frame you want it to end on. The tutorial does actually say this, but I'm being nice and writing it all out for you.