ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ReactorR View Post
Edit2:is there any way getingthe rest of the textures on?

Not with good results, no.

You can texture certain areas but due to the way the exported .pov is structured, you'll only be able to apply a single texture to each "type" of body part (ie one texture for box parts, one texture for joints, one texture for the legs, etc). That and the textures'll probably have to be at a much higher resolution than normal to look decent.

Having said that, you'd probably be better off making entirely new textures if you plan on doing this, as POV handles texture wrapping completely differently to the way Toribash does.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I have no idea on how Pov Ray works but I would like to know if can I use those effects while playing.
ZolaEX the closest experience so far is by using shaders
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
So... i have a little problem, My .povs from TB work with glossy.inc only. All other .inc-es fail. It fails on the first blood line, when i delete it, it fails on next one. Even when i delete all blood lines, it fails... Please help with this
--
All of the "old" incs are incompatable with "new" .povs.

By old I mean anything that was user-made before a couple weeks ago
And by "new" I mean any .pov that you have made since 3.3.

The only .incs that will work are "glossy.inc" and any thread that has been updated in this thread

- thanks

+ Can anybody please make a tutorial about How to combine more .pov toribash movies to one .pov and then have, lets say 5 fights in 1 rendered movie?

Thanks very much
Last edited by rado1100; Jan 3, 2009 at 01:25 AM.
it didn't work all i get is a black screen
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
i have a new problem , i made an animation.pov, i opened it in povray and i set intial_frame=1 final_frame= 310, it keeps loading and when i click on the program it isn't reacting anymore and it shuts down , help me
Ladys and Gentlemans .... the PovRayGuy is here
... okok .... a little bit ... argh ... never mind...

k. I'm as bad as hell in toribash ... but quiet good in Pov-Ray

so, i'm going to tweak some inc's if there are some ppl outside who are interessted in

€: btw: who created those inis? ... the macro thing is clever. But the object descriptions aren't normal
Last edited by Levishadow; Feb 2, 2009 at 10:20 AM.
lol its like the poor peoples that cant use shaders may have a chance using shaders after all lol i know its not a game only the replay