Ranking
Original Post
dirty shoes...
look closelier. xD around frame 168 or so.

Rate and comment please, if I get anything else decent done any time soon I will post it, but ive been slacking for a while now.

grav= -15, just so you know.
Attached Files
and uke gets on your shoe.rpl (231.0 KB, 75 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
lol that was weird.
the madman itself was quite cool, I've never tried -15 grav myself but it looks pretty nice
Great fluency, maybe a little more boom hits would have made it better but I suck at those so I should restrain from telling others to do them...

Other than that, I don't get why people let good threads like these die in the replay section...
pretty good replay only thing i would change is after u kicked (decaped) i would leave the rest of whats left of him alone and try to stand up or find a good pose.
(i like the kick the most :P)
Nice, well, the replay name was weird, but the point is that you OWNED uke...!
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
Nice, well, the replay name was weird, but the point is that you OWNED uke...!

The name is because for a handful of frames Ukes pec gets stuck on my foot :P I was going to let the replay end after, to point it out, but I felt cooler throwing it off of my foot.
Bump with this ugly split-cap, its clean, and I get to 52 on the speedometer (thats good for me)
Attached Files
Last edited by deady; Sep 28, 2009 at 03:09 AM.
isnt it.........
here some hilarious replays u will never forget...

Please don't hijack other people's threads. If you want to show people your replays, make your own thread. ~Tamer0
P.S. You might want to take the broken YouTube video out of your signature. It's kind of taking up a lot of space unnecessarily.
Last edited by Tamer0; Sep 28, 2009 at 04:07 AM.
Fizik
Nice replays mate. You've got some good technique building up speed to get good hits. Keep up the good work.