Toribash
It is true that this Gfx Card isn't made for gamers, but hell, it should at least work.

Anyway, do you have a PC or a laptop ?
Gone
My dad's laptop did that when it was running out of battery, with battery above 30% it should be okay, don't know what's going on.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
its is defintly ur graphic card some of them wont run them type of games i know a couple that dont so if u go over a friends or something install it on thiers if it works get thier graphics card model buy that if u have a laptop dont do this but if u have a desktop (computer) do this anyway get the graphics card then replace it make sure it fits ur motherboard replace with old one see if that works if u cant do this buy a cheap laptop or something that might work
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
or buy a hightech uber computer... for at least 4000$ then it should work fine... even with shaders xD no srsly... I think its your grafics card...but it's very strange why would the font become blurry... never saw that before
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
OMFG i got the same exact problem. I got windows 7 and i updated my driver and everything and i still looks just like TranceCore screenshot
The answer is simple, you need to set your 3d options to quality instead of performance. (that's in your video card's settings)

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!