ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
That would make Dismemberments fucking amazing for replays yes please.

Wii version has sticky blood, definitely possible.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post

do it. please do it.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by hampa View Post

That would be something to see.
And something else to opt 0,
It would be a nice addon'
Yeah do it Hampa. Sticky blood does sound good to me.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Sounds delicious. Although I am a little worried about how bloodthirsty we seem to be as a community...
Ewwww guys!! Sticky blood? Sound like cannibals...

Anyway, hi hampa!
i plan on learning to code in the future.
You make the 3d objects right?
If so, make a FEDORA!!
The sexiness factor of evry tori would increase exponentially
Also I love you ^.^
-----
And if you put in sticky blood, make it toggleable please!!
Last edited by Antman777; Dec 17, 2014 at 04:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
The item forgers make the objects, Hampa just codes.
Oh ok. Thanks.
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
I vote MEGA YES for sticky blood. It may be just a small change, but it will make the game SO much better. Also, this is in the suggestion thread but I'm going to post it here, I feel like fight school doesn't have enough. I feel like you should have tutorial on each joint. Then after you learn about said joint, put the player in a real position where they use that joint to save themselves (use wrist in aikido to straighten elbow.)
Thanks for you time!
-----
Alsom giving UKE a story, as to how he came to be, and a campaign for the game would be nice. Finally, in the fight school, UKE needs more moves. If you add a difficulty option when you go to fight him, each difficulty could have different programmed moves into UKE.

Bye!
Last edited by Jaxon; Dec 18, 2014 at 02:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm just gamin' man
I feel like the idea of adding a campaign mode is a little far fetched, but difficulty settings for Uke would be really good for beginners. Can you fight Uke in other mods than aikido (abd) because if Uke had a preinstalled shovel setting on and I would probably spend some time working on my shovel defence.