Toribash
Original Post
Hey!
I got to know this game since it was released to the Wii here in Europe. Haven't tried the Wii version yet but the PC version kick ass! I've been playing it for a couple of days now and I just love it. Almost can't stop laughing every single time something weird happens.

...and then about me.
I'm just another foul-mouthed douchebag from Norway wasting my life on games like these, giving me a good laugh.
Looking forward to kick some ass and get my own ass kicked as well in all coming battles!
Nice to see we're getting some new members from the Wii release.

Welcome to Toribash, I'm sure you'll have a good time here. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.
Originally Posted by Lompi View Post
I got to know this game since it was released to the Wii here in Europe. Haven't tried the Wii version yet but the PC version kick ass! I've been playing it for a couple of days now and I just love it. Almost can't stop laughing every single time something weird happens.

...and then about me.
I'm just another foul-mouthed douchebag from Norway wasting my life on games like these, giving me a good laugh.
Looking forward to kick some ass and get my own ass kicked as well in all coming battles!

That's the spirit, mate. When I'm on, I'll check for you. I definitely will be seeing you around.
ψ|TRG|liveCRUX
Hi hi welcome etc ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Hey welcome, we should meet up ingame sometime so you can kick my ass
Btw, just look for me ingame or pm me or any of the great toribash Moderators,Admins, Etc.
If you need help or something.