Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Orc Head
I have been working on this head for a little while now.
I noticed my last head was a little lacking on the shading. I think I have done a bit better of a job on shading for this one. I tied in different colors for the shading instead of just shading black.

Also, let me know of anything you guys think should be added to make this a better head (this head is currently not finished and I would love to get some ideas from you guys).

Thank you!

Program used: Photoshop

Flat

Front

Back/ Side

Last edited by Nate; Dec 4, 2014 at 02:11 AM.
looks great, good job on the shading !
also, I think you should add pupils :3
the no pupils style suits the head if you are going for a ruthless angry orc look, which you probably are so it's up to you !
♥ mushu♥
Thank you Mist
With the pupil thing, I've been torn on whether to add pupils or not. I tried many different colors and styles. I still don't know for sure if I want to add them, but they would be fun to add with any angry color. I'll keep experimenting to see what I like
looks pretty decent on the first look,however the ear looks so flat same to the rest of the face and the hair its just lake of shading colors in my opinion,idea is so similar to jebus's orc which i find odd because same hair style same face features ETC....
To sum up am seeing you're improving so decently which is a good sign for a new artist.
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by experts View Post
looks pretty decent on the first look,however the ear looks so flat same to the rest of the face and the hair its just lake of shading colors in my opinion,idea is so similar to jebus's orc which i find odd because same hair style same face features ETC....
To sum up am seeing you're improving so decently which is a good sign for a new artist.

Damn. I looked all over to find an orc head that looked like this and never saw one. I got my inspiration from my skyrim orc character. I thought I had something unique lol. But thank you for telling me, I'll have to look harder next time. And for the hair, this is my first time making hair, so I knew it was a little sloppy. And I do need to work on the ear a bit aswell. I noticed it didn't look very good.