Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]How does DQ Sound work?
Hi guys, im trying to get my DQ Sound up and running and i have no luck so far.

I tried a WAV file but it gave a this reply:
Wrong filetype. Not packed in RIFF container.

Any suggestions how the [edit] DQ Sound?

Greetings from holland
I would recommend you check out this tutorial: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...77&postcount=1

As for editing a sound I'm not too sure, but most likely google can help with that just as much or even better than I can.

Good luck
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Hi guys, thx 4 the replies.

I downloaded a sound editor and reduced a WAV file to the sound of about 1 seconde, it is working .
You can use a max. 5 sec. WAV file, but this is abit long for a DQ sound and can be cut of due to the repeat replay last game option.

WAV is based on RIFF and should work normaly. I hope it works for you guys too if you have/use DQ sound.
I have a Cat avatar and my DQ is a Sreaming Cat Sound

Good Luck yall
-----
p.s.

I also noticed that if you use it on a own alternative account and then send it back to your main account that the changes will stick to your alt account. So even if there is no item in your alt account it still has the changed DQ sound
Last edited by Harly; Sep 21, 2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, im still having problems with my custom DQ sound.
I have 4 WAV sounds, 1 works and the other does not, i wonder why?
The one that dont is a WAV file of 0.97 sec. and is activated and edited into the account. If i check the sound on the site i can hear it but people in the game dont hear it. Any idea why this is?
Moved this for you to what I believe is the appropriate location, please read the rules before posting in the future.
Originally Posted by leaders View Post
Ye, dont buy DQ sound. Or ask Hampa. He have DQ sound

This wont work. Even though hampa is the main developer he doesnt respond to these kinds of PMs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you mod the directory only you will hear your custom DQ sound. If you buy it others can hear your defeat. Well its up to you to decide..