Toribash
Re: Toribash to POV-Ray Tutorial
sorry for double posting but i cant find the bin folder or pvengine help me
*Lurking about*
nok i dont have pov ray down loaded yet thats what i was asking please reply soon
*Lurking about*
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
yeah, good one veb..

chumby: i'm sorry, i cant come to your house and install for you, some things you just have to take care of yourself, even as a n00b

danny: all the basics of creating a movie is in the tutorial, what exactly do you want to know?
ahh i need help heres why

i opened it >>loaded my screenshot but it comes up as aload of numbers and stuff...is there a way to translate it or something
Oooh wait... is it just that it says something about "whatever.inc" and then some line of text and then something looking a wee bit like this? (I'm using "0" for every number because it's easy)

Blood 00000000000 0000000000 000000000 (etc.)

and so on? Because in that case, that's just a bunch of raw data I don't know anything about, press alt+g and you get a render. It's in the tutorial.

Watch, it's going to turn out that has nothing to do with your problem...
press F8 in toribash at the point you want to have a render, then go into the raytrace folder and open screenshot.pov.

if you want a load of images you can combine into a replay, press ctrl+F7 (i think), go into the raytrace folder and open animation.pov.

The rest of the details are in the tutorial.

Openning a replay on its own in pov ray will NOT work.
I has a flavour
i think nok and veb dont like me and nok my name is not chumby where did that come from and i am no n00b
*Lurking about*