Toribash
Originally Posted by Mouta View Post
thnx cabose... and here's a preview of the recent animation i'm working on!

y do i get the feeling ive seen that on gaiaonline b4
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

it was a cartoon show that donald turned in to a baby i cryed that episode was sooo good
Crest1990 "If she gives you something i want half of it"
UKESLICER "I call a third!"
Crest1990 "You cant get a third! I get one half and he gets one half"
UKESLICER "I get half of your half"
Crest1990 "No you cant!"
UKESLICER "If its a brain you can have it cuz you need it"
Crest1990 "No i got one last christmas"
UKESLICER "From who?" "And dont say its me"
like 0.1 seconds later
Crest1990 "You!"
UKESLICER "..... lol"
omfg u rock so much
ive never seen such art....ur like the best artist here!!!(besides ducky)!!!
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
thnx alot gamer! and sorry for all for taking so long on posting the rest of the last animation im making... im out of time... once i finish it i'll post it!
[14:07:25] <Jok> Wtf, that pic is from a tutorial
[14:07:28] <Jok> That second one.
[14:07:39] <Jok> And possibly a local computer magazine
[14:08:58] <SexGoddess> Jok
[14:09:01] <SexGoddess> He claims he made it
[14:09:05] <SexGoddess> http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11304
[14:10:53] <Jok> Post and quote me or something.
[14:11:36] <SexGoddess> k
[14:12:48] <Jok> If he asks for pics for proof, tell him to try finding one specific tutorial on the internet himself.
[14:13:29] <Jok> And if he says he just used it as a template, how come the three pics are exactly the same as in the tutorial? (once in the creator, once in space and once just the head)

Just quoting :x

And a note from myself, if another person complains that you're stealing somebody's art and gives genuine proof, you will be banned.

EDIT: And to add another thing. I believe you've already been caught stealing art before. I took the liberty of digging up the thread.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=38
Last edited by Ducky; Aug 22, 2007 at 11:59 PM.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
what pic do you say i stole?!
and that link you posted i've explained it a lot of times before, and also in that thread is the explanation so i wont explain it again!
and the art i have here is all made by me, show me the proof that i stole it so i can see the one guy who stole it from me!
damn... im getting sick of being called a thief!!!

edit: oh! and some of the 3d pics were made by following a tutorial... so what?! it was me who made it... not the tutorial!
Last edited by Mouta; Aug 23, 2007 at 03:59 PM.
what pic do you say i stole?!
and that link you posted i've explained it a lot of times before, and also in that thread is the explanation so i wont explain it again!
and the art i have here is all made by me, show me the proof that i stole it so i can see the one guy who stole it from me!
damn... im getting sick of being called a thief!!!

edit: oh! and some of the 3d pics were made by following a tutorial... so what?! it was me who made it... not the tutorial!

The three alien pics. I get if you made it by the tutorial I read as well, but it DID NOT include the planets and things in the background. Which you have in there, exactly the same as it was in the tutorial pics. You stole them.

And to repeat what I said in IRC, if you want me to find the tutorial, you try finding that specific tutorial. Since searching for "alien model 3D tutorial 3dsmax" will yield a couple hundred results at least.

show me the proof that i stole it so i can see the one guy who stole it from me!

So you want us to show you the proof so that you can tell us that he stole it from you?...uh-huh.

I remember the page that had the alien had a lightsaber one, but yours is different and lower quality.

My guess, you made the lightsaber, and was too annoyed that it came out wrong and simply took the alien directly.

Bottom-line, those alien pics can't have been made by you. Even if I disregard the fact that it's exactly the same as in the tutorial, including something the tutorial didn't cover, there's still the fact that the quality jumps a whole lot since the other models.

I know you explained it. But just because you explained why you stole doesn't mean you didn't steal it.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod