Toribash
ok so i think i have to make a video, put it in youtube and then post it here to prove it to you! and im going to put, made by mouta in a wordpad document and also open my toribash game with my name so you guys stop bodering me with that stealing story... is that better now?
and also.. the lightsaber was made by following a little tuto!

btw im going to start making the video right now!

edit:

ps: i doubled the video speed, and it is not in youtube, but watevar... here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/50869831/mouta_art.rar.html

you can see that the things are wrigten in portugese, like the boxes asking me if i want to save and things like that, cause im portuguese, and it is another proof to show you the video was made by me...
Last edited by Mouta; Aug 23, 2007 at 11:23 PM.

Do you think tutorials don't have scenes and WIP scenes available for download? Do you think I'd have watched the tutorial if it hadn't.

You stole the damn alien. Admit it, remove it from the page, and I'm happy. The rest probably are your own, but the alien isn't. Stop trying to prove you didn't do it, since you're only digging yourself in deeper. You've been proved wrong once in that other thread, stop trying to say you didn't steal it.

Be a man, remove it, apologise, then go about your modeling.
and you guys stop saying i stole it
ok once more... here is the tutorial i've seen! it has no aliens for download... only videos...

here is the tutorials site:

http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_dl_tr.php

and here is the download videos link ( you have to be regged to see them!):

http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_dl_list.php?c=2

its the issue number 4 and 5

ok... you have the tutorial i've used, if you are not conviced yet i wont try to prove it anymore, cause i dont have to prove anithing to anyone...

if you think i stole it, then keep your idea, and go **** yourslef... if you think i made it, then thank you for your trust, and for not to envy me and start arguing i stole it without any proof!
Originally Posted by Mouta View Post

See the quality difference between the two? That's what tipped me off. You don't just 'get better' that suddenly. Then it's the background part of the image. Those planets are the same as in the tutorial I saw. And they weren't covered in the tutorial

Originally Posted by Mouta View Post
ok... you have the tutorial i've used, if you are not conviced yet i wont try to prove it anymore, cause i dont have to prove anithing to anyone...

if you think i stole it, then keep your idea, and go **** yourslef... if you think i made it, then thank you for your trust, and for not to envy me and start arguing i stole it without any proof!

First off. You do have to prove something. That you did make it. Since you are suspected. You have a precedent of stealing. That's reason enough.

And I dislike being told to go **** myself.

Easiest way to prove everything.

Make a model of a...hmm...say an american football helmet, that is just as good quality as the alien. If you can do it, it's clear you can have made the alien either way. And since you made it, one more thing added to your collection. If you can't, you can't have possibly made the alien.

Also, no tutorial for this one. If you made it following the tutorial, you should know how to use what you learned.

Also have something easily recognizable so we know it's made by you (if you're going to texture it, have your name somewhere on the helmet. If not, something like your name in shapes around the helmet. Something so we can tell)

EDIT:
Oh and I forgot. There's a site that has the 3DBuzz tutorials and offers the scenes for download as well. I'm still searching for it. It had tutorials from another ten sites, and offered scenes for each.
Last edited by Jok; Aug 24, 2007 at 12:30 PM.
i only used the 3dbuzz site tutorials... not others!
and btw the alien was made before the hand and took me about 2 weeks or something to complete....

edit:

btw here is a screenshot of the final alien in the 3dbuzz tuto, try to compare it with my alien to see if it is the same!

3dbuzz's

mine!
Last edited by Mouta; Aug 24, 2007 at 01:10 PM.
Originally Posted by SSJokker View Post
Easiest way to prove everything.

Make a model of a...hmm...say an american football helmet, that is just as good quality as the alien. If you can do it, it's clear you can have made the alien either way. And since you made it, one more thing added to your collection. If you can't, you can't have possibly made the alien.

Also, no tutorial for this one. If you made it following the tutorial, you should know how to use what you learned.

Also have something easily recognizable so we know it's made by you (if you're going to texture it, have your name somewhere on the helmet. If not, something like your name in shapes around the helmet. Something so we can tell)

Do that please. It should be easy if you managed to make the alien. :/
ok then! if it shuts you up with all those silly things you are saying then i'll do it... just dont whait for it to be made quickly cause i dont use 3ds max for some time now... and i may be a bit rusty now...

i'll use this pic as reference:

Last edited by Mouta; Aug 24, 2007 at 02:20 PM.
7 days and it's still not done?

Or is it just hard to find a 3D helmet off google?
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Done yet?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well