Ranking
Thank you, added.
Also, updated ITEM section.
Last edited by parkermauney; Sep 29, 2007 at 06:16 PM.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
8 = Darker Version of Quicksilver ?

im pretty sure i know what it is, its gray, i talked to hampa about maybe making gray and if he does i get a whole set free DD
Cool, so who gets the free sets of the other 18 unknown colors?
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
I'm stoned beyond all belief.
Last edited by Hamr; Oct 15, 2007 at 02:09 PM. Reason: I'll make that post even more pointless.
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Originally Posted by mish View Post
I'm stoned beyond all belief.

Thank you for your wonderful contribution.
(Actually, this made me lol)
Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
Thank you for your wonderful contribution.
(Actually, this made me lol)

Thank you very much.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
tysm now my old toribash replays are colerfull
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
First off, gravedug the hell out of this post. The most recent is from 2007.
Second, right click your .rpl file and click "open with..." or something like that and find notepad or notepad++ to open it.

I'm pretty sure what they're talking about doing in these posts is obsolete and impossible now, but you can still fuck with replays to make things happen.