Toribash
Original Post
Uploading your Music Tutorial
How to Upload Your Music to your Music Item

Right since I haven't seen a tutorial for how to do this, and people are still asking about this, I thought I'd help you guys out.

Step-by-Step Instructions
STEP 1
First get the music file that you want to play while you fight. It doesn't matter where you get it. Make sure that it's not a 10 minute long song, or that the file size isn't too big as this will make it harder.
The reason for that, it's not possible to upload music which is bigger then a certain size. For that reason try to get a song which is both short, loops well (or not) and that you enjoy.
Note: If you don't know how to find the file size, for PC Users right-click the music file, go to properties, click on it. It will say how large it is. As far as I remember the maximum size you can have is around 5-6MB(Megabytes)

STEP 2
Now that you have your music, you will need to change it to a format that can be used with Toribash. Sadly there is only one format that Toribash accepts. That is .wav format. To change your lovely music from .mp4 to .wav just google Free File Converter. Follow the steps correctly and you should have a beautiful music file in .wav format. I recommend saving it on your desktop in case you forget where you put it.

STEP 3
Now buy your music item(if you haven't already). Click on either the edit button, or the icon. For those of you who don't know what it is, the Icon is the small picture beside the text. In this case it's Ukes head weaing some headphones. Now you should be brought to something similar to the textures menu. There is an option to change the name of your song. Change the price on the market, and finally a place to upload your beloved music. Press the browse button. Now find the .wav music file, which I recommended to put on your desktop. Now you should press the Open button. After pressing that magical button, the tab will close and a long file path name will appear in the box beside the browse button. As you may have noticed their is an upload button beside that. And that is where the final step takes place.

STEP 4
Once you've opened your .wav file, press the upload button. Now wait a bit for your music to upload. After a couple minutes, it should finish. If you did it properly and your song wasn't too long or beyond around 5MB, it should say that it was successfully uploaded. If it says that there was an error two things probably happened.

ERRORS YOU COULD MAKE

When uploading you may accidently:
Forget to change the file format
Your File may be too large
Your song may be too long
You forgot to buy the music item
You forgot to read the instructions
You forgot to actually download the music
These are some problems you may encounter

Tell me if you find any problems within the tutorial.
Or if you made a mistake be sure to read any errors you could have made.
If something goes wrong, try again, closely following the instructions before you ask for help. You may have made a mistake.

I will be adding more detail to this... eventually.

You're Welcome
Notice Read This. It's Important.
The Music item seems to be broken at the moment. There is no option to upload your music.
I Made this tutorial for future reference. If you follow all of these steps it would work when the music item was first released.
Right now for an unknown reason it's broken, uploading music at this time is impossible.
I Repeat, this tutorial is for FUTURE REFERENCE.
Last edited by Dscigs; Jan 5, 2013 at 07:11 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
still cant find any of those browse buttons
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
Yep, the music items are broken, there is currently no way to upload the file at this point. The only temporary solution for this is to put the music file, in .ogg format directly into your custom folder. Only you can hear it though, and if other people /dl you, they won't have your music.

BTW, when you put it into your custom folder, make it into a .ogg format. The reason for this is because when you upload it in .wav format, it gives better quality then converting it to .ogg. Toribash then converts the music into .ogg for compatability.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Is it really broken? Does it work before? Because the description of the item says "(not yet released)".
~knight zero~