Toribash
Original Post
[Tutorial][56k] Beginner Signature Tutorial

I reccomend making your canvas size something like 350*100. Had a few requests for one so here it is. Enjoy and post outcomes but do not share this without permission.
WARNING: I DO NOT WANT TO SEE PEOPLE DOING EXACTLY WHAT MY TUTORIAL SAYS AND THEN SELLING IT. MY WORK IS NOT FOR YOU TO SELL. USE PARTS OF THIS BUT FIGURE OUT YOUR OWN TECHNIQUES AS WELL.
Last edited by surf; Feb 8, 2010 at 02:47 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't see where the flow part of the tutorial is here.

Edit: Nevermind, but the end result still has little flow. I honestly think you should end a tutorial with strong flow if you're going to make a tutorial on it.

Otherwise, pretty good.
[r]aid
Nice Tutorial. :O But I always use GIMP. :C You can make tutorial for GIMP?
MapleStory: Pirate4Chris
[Piratez][GATA][Panties]
@Bjj: It isn't all about flow. When I first started, I wasn't bothered about flow, depth and lighting. I was worried about creating a nice composition.
@Muffindo: Looks great for a first try. It would be perfect if you were to have picked a C4D that fitted the render better. The colours are quite different making it hard to get a nice blend.
@Chris: It should be fairly understandable if you are using GIMP. I haven't used it in a while though so I don't really know.

Edit: I've realised that I am missing a few things from the first post. I'll ad them now.
Last edited by surf; Feb 8, 2010 at 02:45 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]