Toribash
Thanks Blam, for the Vista location.

*cough* Perhaps thats why the makers of the game decided on adding .on links to the forums for all to use freely as they wish.

Oh and this is a good way of avoiding them btw.

Cheers for the kudos, but I'm not sure it was an intended usage of the invite links since...nobody is getting invited. If it was intended there would be an explicit "Generate 30tc and give it to x" button. It is of course, generally tolerated at this time to commit a minor in-game fraud on the forums (ie., gaining toricredits by deception).

but cant you just right click it and then click properties?

Yes you can, or just look in the status bar. But you have to do that every single time you want to click a link. With this setup, your browser automagically highlights all on.toribash links so you don't have to bother right-clicking, reading, and then closing the properties. Laziness ftw. Also, it's easy to forget to do it every single time.

better way is to just right click and then look at the bottom left of the screen

There's no need to right-click in most browsers to display the status, you can just hover over the text. I already mentioned this method in the tutorial - it was my second sentence Besides, I'm not sure how you judge that method to be 'better'. First, mistakes can be made - one can forget to check or you might just accidentally click while you are hovering: second it requires doing something over and over again. My method requires a whole 30 seconds of time and it never needs doing again and will (until you reinstall the browser) continually work.

why would you want to avoid something so generous?

I gave one reason in post number 4, but there are others:
  • Clicking on deceptive links is rewarding deception
  • Support toribash: every tc unfairly farmed in this way could have been legitimately bought from the shop
  • The more money that is generated, the lower the value of said money.
  • It can be viewed as an exploit, and you might not want to help fuel exploiters.

As I said earlier:

Different people will naturally have different reasons for wanting to avoid them