Ranking
Original Post
+Fullscreen stopped working; "Unable to create OpenGL FSAA screen"
Unable to create OpenGL FSAA screen: No video mode large enough for 1024x1536
Trying without FSAA instead
Unable to create OpenGL screen: No video mode large enough for 1024x1536

From stderr.txt

Now for what I did:

I set Toribash to Fullscreen mid-multiplayer battle, and while the borders of the window disappeared, the screen was still the same size, except the left side and top side was cut off, like it'd been dragged up and cut down. When I tried to select something, the game assumed it was indeed in fullscreen, so that clicking in the spot where the exit button should be in fullscreen actually pressed the exit button on the top of the screen.

Managed to click the exit button; I reopened Toribash, no dice. So I restarted my computer: now Toribash won't open, and I only recieve a stderr.txt file.

Also, one of the .txts said "Lua script error in file startup.lua: cannot open data/script/startup.lua: No such file or directory", when it was indead still there. None of the other .txt files show this.

I've tried the fullscreen option before, and it worked fine then.

So of course: Help?
Resolution for the computer is 1680 x 1050; I tried toying with the resolution before, and nothing.
Last edited by Acavado; Feb 6, 2010 at 09:55 AM.
Fixed it myself.
If I find a delete button, i'll delete this thread, as I managed to fix my own problem by sending default.cfg to the recycling bin.

Or leave for future generations to see? Eh, whatever. Do hope there's no big rule about double posting.