Toribash
Original Post
Clan Talk
This may be worthless but I don't know much about the clans. I wanna know the real scoop on them. small... big... It don't matter the size. I want to know serious stuff. which are the most dangerous. how the leaders are. whatever you can tell me.

Rules (please abide rules):
- don't side a clan
- don't bring false info
- DO NOT under ANY circumstance place discriminating insults on thread.

PS: If this thread is against the rules of the forum please remove. I ask of the administrators to please help keep people under the rules.

Removed the font. Couldn't read it.
Last edited by Arglax; Feb 10, 2011 at 06:22 PM.
feel the flow
The basics are Theres about 100 clans all together and all of them are diffrent 1 could be a clan with texture others tc items etc.But we all have 1 goal...TO BECOME OFFICIAL... become offical makes your clan known by the toribash community.Thats my part anything to ad guys.
Best way to find out about clans is to lurk in their clan boards. The only other place to look them up is this page (official clans only though): http://forum.toribash.com/clan_list.php

Ranks aren't that accurate due to the fact that it uses TC but still.
You could as well look around on the forums, the most powerful, and well known guys usually are in the best, and oldest clans.
The wiki is also a good source of reliable information [Besides the ads for penis enlargements]
f=m*a syens
The toriclan can also provide some info about clans. The nearer the top of the list, the higher the rank. It's all based on activity, qi, etc...Click on a clan and it will tell you all the members and some basic blurb about the clan.