Toribash
we’ve actually been getting a decent amount of new players to stick around lately. it’s just that they’re not forum active.

not trying to counter your point since this game does need some form of incentive to keep new players engaged. here’s a few things that i can think of:

1. Battlepass - Allow players to have the ability to grind for something every ranking season for a decent tier 100 reward.

2. Global Ranking Leaderboards - This offers another reason players could start grinding. Bragging rights, self improvement, potential end of season rewards, etc.

3. Ranked mode - Test your skill against other players of the same skill level in multiple different competitive mods. I would prefer that they separate the comp mods into their own individual ranked servers because some players (like me) would like to play their main mod.

4. Qi - I personally feel that it takes way too long to earn cool looking stuff to put on your tori when some items are locked behind 20,000 games and on top of that they are very expensive. I’ve played 12,000 games in the past 3 or so years and still can’t get the colors that I want.
Last edited by skizz; Feb 4, 2022 at 06:23 PM.