Toribash
Seriously this is just to tell someone how to do a fucking horse stance not ARGUING ABOUT IT, if someone asks how to do a horse stance in HERE

Why argue and say "don't do it it is a shit position" He doesn't fucking care about that he just wants to know, we are all arguing about 1 simple question "how to do a horse stance" Now this turned to "why horse stances are good" "Why horse stances suck" seriously does that make sense?

Now we are even off topic about horse stances, we are talking about "who is assholes, who are wrong" Seriously if a guy likes that it is HIS style not yours...

I do not give a shit if people say they hate my poses or stances, I think it looks cool. I try to fix stuff but if they are gonna complain and call me a bad player, idc, you guys are saying you shouldin't do the horse stance to a guy who wants to learn about it. Does that make sense? Horse stance is just putting your glutes extended, your knees slightly bended... why are we arguing about that, take it ingame or on the discussion thread, you can argue all you want about it, there is a guy who made a "why people argue about shovels" in the discussion thread, maybe you can make a thread about horse stances and argue there instead of in a beginners thread

Originally Posted by banappeal View Post
You truly are hopeless with that attitude.

You haven't said it because you're too shit to admit it.
I don't spar and I make you look like garbage.

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
You tell shit again. You are terribly wrong about me.

Seriously guys...

Literally a horse stance is just standing with your knees slightly contracted and your glutes slightly extended.

Mocu, I respect you in that you have potential but you get very overwhelmed by the fact that people like your videos.
Everyone under you sucks up so much that you don't see the flaws with your "style"

We are talking about videos of mocucha now instead of horse stances right?

Just stop man
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Aug 18, 2013 at 01:57 AM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)