Toribash
Original Post
Greetings From Puerto Rico! Ramsey276 here
Self-taught writer/artist/animator/game designer I'm 28, from Humacao, Puerto Rico, USA. I am about 6", 280 lbs. visibly fat and kinda black (milk-chocolate, as I describe it) I like reading and writing and anime/manga as well, could be part of why I draw. I sue Ramsey276 (Mom's wanted anme for and my brithday) in YouTube, Facebook, and pretty much any site or IM I use, so I'm somewhat easy to find

Now, what would be relevant to THIS Forum? Well, I like fighting games as one of the first competitive games I have played. Fighting can be fast without being to fast for me like FPS and driving games can be (bad coordination, I'll confess) When I found out about Toribash today, it sounded interesting because of its sandbox concept. When I started the tutorial I went O_o thinking 'I can't possibly handle this!' but now I'm checking YouTube for some tutorials before I try to use creative and years of playing Tekken and other fighting games to try some insane/impossible moves against anyone willing to gladly wipe the floor with me!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

(I still don't know THAT MUCH Japanese, though... My Japanese coach is REALLY helping me with that now XD)

Health and Blessings
Sup Ramsey. You sound like a very interesting person. Welcome to Toribash. The learning curve is steep but you'll manage. It gets easier once you figure out what each joint does and the concepts behind the whole idea. You'll get there.
I got a bunch of YouTube tutorials until I finally found one that clear it up for me... After Putting all the dictionaries, and the Wiki's Moves list in one RTF! That will help any friends I invite over, though

Ironically, trial and error in the Free Play ended up with me doing something out of anime... Probably it won't work in Multiplayer...

I hope to be a good addition to Toribash... maybe I should draw some textures for mine?
Hi Ramsey.
Welcome to the forums.
You seem to have many interests for certain things, which is great.
You should visit the FAQ to help understand how our board works.
I think you'd enjoy reading the toriblog. It's filled with awesome stuff to read.
If you have any toribash-technical related problems, visit the #support channel on IRC.

Enjoy your stay.
;)
BAD LUCK
Thanks So far i'm just trying to get the hang of the game. Maybe later I'll try to get to draw my Torui's textures later... as soon as I can earn Toricredits
-----
Actually... I'm tryng to put my usercard in the signature... HOW do you do it I keep trying but... Q_Q
Last edited by ramsey276; May 5, 2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Health and Blessings