Ranking
Original Post
[GUI] items
Dont know what they are, what they do, or why they are important. Can anyone help explain?
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
GUI textures are textures that let you create/draw your own stuff on toribash's main menu.

copy and past the URL

copy and past the URL

1st pic shows kind of map for it
2nd one shows already created example
Last edited by BountyBlade; Feb 18, 2015 at 04:32 AM.
its basically when you open the game the Toribash symbol, The background, and the Word thing at the top you can upload your own images to them so you can costomize your homepage as much as you want
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
So its a customisable menu option that I see only? And this costs tc right? Cause that would be the strangest way to sink tc ever.
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
yea your the only one who sees it. Its just like every other item people buy and sell on the market so all the TC is still in circulation unless you buy it from the shop
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ah I see. K K. Thnx. Sounds like an item rich people with money to burn buy lol.
-----
Thnx for the example Bounty ^.^
Last edited by Antman777; Feb 18, 2015 at 04:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well they arnt very expensive and it just makes your Toribash more... yours. You can change how the whole interface looks and if you really work on it it can look really sweet. Anyone can buy it, its just like any other item you buy with ingame currency, it dosent actually do anything other then make things/people look sweet (with a few exeptions)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol yea i checked and its actually pretty cheap. Seems pretty cool or personalizing your TB.

Thnx for the assist bruh