Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]Virus???
Whenever I open up the toribash homepage, my antivirus sets off an alarm about a trojan horse at //forum.toribash.com/&layout=button_count&show

And that address keeps on going for a little while. Is this my computer screwing up? Or is there actually a virus on the homepage?
League of Legends NA: Locus
1) Type the exact link. ('//forum.toribash.com/&layout=button_count&show' doesn't work.)
2) It's highly unlikely that the toribash forums have viruses, nonetheless trojans.
You may be experiencing false alerts. There may be a fake antivirus on your computer. What antivirus are you currently using?
BAD LUCK
I'm using avast... and the exact is

//forum.toribash.com/&layout=button_count&show_faces=fal

But after that, it just has ...

So I go to check it in the shield log, and it doesn't show any. Just shows one with something about my user. But whenever I go to the homepage, it still says a virus is being blocked by that page.

Also, it seems to be blocking the thing under the banner that says toribash and such. It shows all the shop and replays, and then beneath there, there is a little red folder, with toribash community beside it, and then the thing directly beneath it is blocked. I looked at the file location where it shows it found the virus, and there is no such folder.
Last edited by Locus; Apr 12, 2011 at 01:01 AM.
odd, I use avast and this website works fine.

Do a scan, see if anything comes up.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
What im doing. I'm pretty sure it's either the antivirus, or I have a virus, because it's blocking all other sites now. Youtube, etc.
You most likely have a virus. Run a few scans, maybe try a different web browser and if all else fails then google up some solutions.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Just scanned my comp, had a crap ton of viruses, all gone now. Thanks for the help.