Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] GM abuse.
Hi,
I'm playing toribash with a mac, and as I was playing in a tourney, my computer froze, and I had to forcequit all my applications to get it unfrozen. I went back into the server, and I was banned by Kristis133, without being able to explain what had happened.
Please do something about this.
Oh, he banned me, and then I closed tb, and signed on with an alt to explain to him what happened. I don't have screenshots of either.
Look, basically...Your tb "Froze"(it actually didn't because you simply closed your client when you was about to lose but whatever..) when there was only 50 frames left(wushu) and you was miles away from your opponent, losing by 5-6k points. In other words there was no way for you to win. So after you froze I've fknocked your opponent.
Then you came back to the server pretending that your tb froze and you started backseat moderating. So i've banned you. When you came back with an alt of yours I explained you why you was banned and why I can't fenter you, but you continued annoying me so I've kicked you out from the server...You came back. Then I banned you.But you came back again, with another alt this time...And continued whispering me. So i've Ip ban'd you.

It's not my fault that you do not understand how KO tournaments work.
Last edited by Kristis133; Sep 11, 2011 at 09:43 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

My toribash froze at 250 frames, and from my view, nate was about to dq. I couldn't move anything on my computer. And when I came back I had no chance to explain, you said two sentences, and then banned me. I came back with an alt trying to explain what happened. Usually when that happens, GM's are kind enough to budge me back it.

Basically, I was banned without notice the first time, and then banned for trying to explain what happened the second time.
Last edited by Trikskier; Sep 11, 2011 at 09:50 AM.
How come you moved until frame 50 and when you saw that there are no chances for you to win your tb froze? Coincidence? You missed your turn, which's why you wasn't fenter'd. If any other GM have fentered you in a situation like that, that means he failed to follow the "hosting rules".
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I didn't move... What are you talking about?
It froze at frame 250. And I missed my turn because,
1) You banned me,
2) My fucking computer was frozen so I couldn't use it.
And you failed to follow the hosting rules.
You're supposed to nudge me back behind my opponent before the next round begins.
It was a knockout tourney. Putting you back in would mean you skipped a round.

No evidence == no case. Better luck next time.

Closed.