Ranking
Original Post
Grumpyman2's Screen to Avatar Service.
Ohai! This is my avatar shop. I will take your cool screenshots, do some editing, and I'll resize it to make a nice avatar, for a price.

Here's some of my work.

I can do anything you want with your screenshot. Just tell me the style you want, if you want me to change the colors, and so on.

Prices are custom and will be negotiated. Have fun, kids!
Last edited by grumpyman2; Dec 7, 2008 at 06:38 AM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Wow. Just added a new one. I love the end one... just LOOK at it! It took me like 2 hours 0.o
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
they're pretty good I don't understand the last one thou >.<
Also i feel ur sorrow that no one posted to buy one yet