Toribash
Original Post
[SHOP]Slash13's Wallpaper , art and textures shop!
For special wallapepers PM me , I suck in making art or textures , discovered now

Heyheyhey!!!

Finally Slash13 is having a shop!

Post here if you want things such as :

-Wallpaper (classic , special , etc.)
-Art
-All type of textures ( head texture , ground texture and all body parts)

Prices
Wallpapers : 500 to 2000 TCs , depends on the quality and on graphics effects.

Art : 50 to 1000 TCs , depends on the thing you want.

Textures :
-Head : 500 to 2000 , depends on quality.
-Body : a single part (left tricep , left hand , etc.) 500 to 2000 , depends on the quality too ; if you want a pack of textures (hands , foots , biceps , etc.) can be from 1000 to 5000 , depends on the quality ; if you want a complete set can be from 2000 (if really sucks) to 20000 (if it's f***ing awesome).
-Special parts : such as ground and motion trails , can be from 500 to 2000 , same for packs.

Examples

Some examples for you :

-Wallpapers

Whit name :

Special Effects :

-Art

Erm...I will tell you that i suck at them , will add some examples later :P

-Textures

Will update later :P

__________________________________________________ ______

So , after this prewiew , begin to think about what you want , post here or PM me whit requests!
Last edited by Slash13; Dec 12, 2008 at 12:01 PM.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
Do me Gaia/amber head :3 pretty simple like your is good PM when it's ready if you take the job
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
Those "wallpapers" are just screenshots with /lws and a pose .

Yesss.And you are just a shit.I will add effects whit PS or GIMP.And , maybe you need a pair of glasses.Can't see shadows on body?

Originally Posted by DreamEater View Post
Do me Gaia/amber head :3 pretty simple like your is good PM when it's ready if you take the job

Sure , I'll start working in a few minutes.
Yes , i can see the shadows , and those shadows also are already their on some of the /lws >.>

and then why didn't you post some examples of some with effects from ps or gimp then ?
Yes , i can see the shadows , and those shadows also are already their on some of the /lws >.>

and then why didn't you post some examples of some with effects from ps or gimp then ?

Ok I'm going to post them , so you will stop spamming my thread.
Those "wallpapers" are just screenshots with /lws and a pose .

Don't post destructive criticism. Post some constructive if you think his work isn't good, or don't comment at all. That's just a vicious thing to say.

Anyway- Nice wallpapers, Slash13, but you could add some lightning to some of them, and some needs some more blending and effects. Good luck!
Sorry i didn't mean to be an ass >.>
i was just thinking to myself though , why would anyone buy these from you if they could just make them themselves in about 35seconds?
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
Don't post destructive criticism. Post some constructive if you think his work isn't good, or don't comment at all. That's just a vicious thing to say.

Anyway- Nice wallpapers, Slash13, but you could add some lightning to some of them, and some needs some more blending and effects. Good luck!

Yay thanks

Sorry i didn't mean to be an ass >.>
i was just thinking to myself though , why would anyone buy these from you if they could just make them themselves in about 35seconds?

Now I added the shit you wanted.