Toribash
Original Post
Most Points for Flawless Win Record (1 hit). (revisited)
Most Points for Flawless Win Record
Record holder so far: Kageton
Relevant Settings: Dismember Threshold: 100
Mods Used:None

http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3947
Old thread was closed
Attached Files
Kageton550kflawless.rpl (26.0 KB, 40 views)
Last edited by kageton; Aug 10, 2007 at 11:06 AM.
No just no that is a glichted replay and when you knee hit him it would have done damage to you so its probaly edited
Knees and elbows take very little or no damage. I personally think this whole record is... silly.
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
No just no that is a glichted replay and when you knee hit him it would have done damage to you so its probaly edited

Nope, go ahead and stop the replay a few frames before the knee hitting, there's no editing, everything is normal. You can go use the replay reverse-engineering thingy if you're really skeptical.
http://enikesha.net/toribash/
Last edited by kageton; Aug 7, 2007 at 06:07 PM.
Toribash can glitch a few times where no damage is dealt- this is one of those times. For instance i once hit a wrist in twinswords ( online ) and i could see the wrist go red and blood flew out but i didn't get any damage- same when your knee hit his pec and you didnt get any damage.
I followed the reverse engineering thing for your first one, and i didnt even hit uke, which shows you edited the replay.
Try it again, I got it to work just fine. Make sure to have engage distance correct.

Edit: My second replay to get the knee to not make contact is just me increasing the engage distance by 1 and following exactly what I did in the first replay, via the reverse engineering tool. And why would a post the reverse engineering thing to prove I'm wrong? I posted it because it did work when I used it.
Last edited by kageton; Aug 7, 2007 at 11:08 PM.
you could have gotten numerous more points out of that kick.
1 frame edited gives you 36k more.

btw, i've had this one sitting around for a while.
Attached Files
HeavyDmgHead4.rpl (31.3 KB, 31 views)
Flawless440k+.rpl (34.1 KB, 26 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.