ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
A guide to no0b survival.
Hey, if you are a noob, you're probably reading this. I am here to help you. So let's get this started.

1. An important strategy to avoid being dismembered is whenever you're going to be hit REALLY hard, relax the joints that are going to be hit. Sometimes dismemberment is unavoidable. If your arm gets cut off, don't just let it drop. Use it! Attach it to the enemy's head and wail on him!

2. The C key is your friend, but use it wisely. If you're in the middle of a move and you press the C key, you will have to move all those joints again.

3. If you get beaten in a battle, don't start cussing at the guy that beat you and starting stuff only immature ZERGS would do.

4. Please treat the other toribash players like you would like to be treated to avoid any unwanted fights or bans.

5. I know your best move is probably the noob grab [contract both pecs and grab hands move] but please try and come up with a different move because that move always leaves you open for attack on your head stomach and legs!

6. Always be ready to block. It's not cowardice, just smart thinking.

7. Try not to grab the opponents feet. This usually leads to wrist breaking.

8. Don't slam your foot to hard on the ground. Sometimes this leads to foot breakage or your foot going through the ground, DQing you.

9. Don't speak in all CAPS.

10. If you think you are going to lose, don't quit in the middle of a fight. People hate when you do that.

11. Thank you for reading this. I hope this will help you in the awesome game of Toribash!
Last edited by tertywerty; Aug 29, 2007 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Ty Hebrew hammer Spell check ftw! =D

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Really good! Now we just need one for not being killed on the forum :P
<spencer135> I'm God.
<Wetto> well
<Wetto> I'm thor
<Wetto> How many non shitty album covers have you been on hmm?
<spencer135> ...
All I have to say is.... Lol....
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
All I have to say is.... Lol....

To me? Or the thread?
Thank you Isha I put a lot of thought into this since there is so many more new people every day. btw moderaters please sticky this or feel free to correct my spelling im not a good typer. =3
Last edited by tertywerty; Aug 22, 2007 at 05:17 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Nice guide for newbs I use a "different" grab where i raise my shoulders and then
lower them like a hammer on thier head.. usually works