Ranking
Original Post
the dark side of toribash...
In the realm of Toribash, where battles are fought and fortunes are won, a sinister secret has been lurking beneath the surface. Today, we dare to unveil the mischievous actions of the Elites. These individuals, a small cadre of the obscenely rich, have been pulling the strings behind the scenes, wreaking havoc on the unsuspecting players of Toribash.

The Elites have devised a diabolical scheme to exploit the game's player base. Under the guise of competition and glory, they enforce forced labor in the form of grueling battles. Talented fighters are forced into incessant matches, fighting for meager rewards, while The Elites feast on the spoils of their labor. These players find themselves trapped in a never-ending cycle of virtual servitude, their skills wasted for the benefit of their unseen overlords.

Shedding light on The Elites' nefarious activities comes at great personal risk. As the author of this article, I must tread carefully, for speaking openly against these powerful individuals could bring untold dangers upon me. The Elites are shrouded in secrecy, their influence reaching far and wide. To protect myself and those close to me, I cannot delve further into the intricacies of their malevolent machinations.
Discombobulate
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by pomi View Post
In the realm of Toribash, where battles are fought and fortunes are won, a sinister secret has been lurking beneath the surface. Today, we dare to unveil the mischievous actions of the Elites. These individuals, a small cadre of the obscenely rich, have been pulling the strings behind the scenes, wreaking havoc on the unsuspecting players of Toribash.

The Elites have devised a diabolical scheme to exploit the game's player base. Under the guise of competition and glory, they enforce forced labor in the form of grueling battles. Talented fighters are forced into incessant matches, fighting for meager rewards, while The Elites feast on the spoils of their labor. These players find themselves trapped in a never-ending cycle of virtual servitude, their skills wasted for the benefit of their unseen overlords.

Shedding light on The Elites' nefarious activities comes at great personal risk. As the author of this article, I must tread carefully, for speaking openly against these powerful individuals could bring untold dangers upon me. The Elites are shrouded in secrecy, their influence reaching far and wide. To protect myself and those close to me, I cannot delve further into the intricacies of their malevolent machinations.

hmm how curious
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
And if the clan you're in starts playing different mods
I'll see you on the dark side of TB

Posting just because it reminded me of the lyrics, but I'll just say Toribash is controled not by elites, but mafias
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
that's right, they duel, steal and scam your everyday normal toribash citizen in order to buy their drugs(or, as they say, ToriBoosters), and in order to do that they make up various groups that control the world of Toribash. The Elite is just a conspiracy to deceive you further from the truth.

In a way, you could say these mafia groups are The Elite
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592