Toribash
Original Post
favorite toribash item(s)
Do you have a favorite 3d item in toribash and why?

While I personally don't use it, I like "The Staff" item because of the memories tied to it. It was the moment I realized I was pretty good at texturing.
Last edited by jump; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:42 PM.
watermelon helmet bc watermelon issa yummy
"Bust down rollie avalanche, yeah my old bitch average, this my first time rappin it, Ima go stupid shiii"
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
fashionable bow tie cuz 12 year old me was very proud that something I thought of was actually put in a game I played
Toriagent badge because I sent it to iris by accident trying to prove to him that I couldn't send it to him
I'm also a huuuge fan of the Toripurge Mask because it is the RAREST Item on Toribash.

It's undeniably the best looking 3D item that’s been made on Toribash since it’s inception. And one you’ll probably never get the chance to purchase ever again.

I present to you

THE PURGE MASK

Should you be so lucky as to become crowned the next owner of the Purge Mask, you’ll be gifted with the single greatest bragging right one can have on this game:
An item owned by no other

There’s no dick measuring contest you could possibly lose.

He's been the sole owner of the Mask for over 6 years now, and has been approached by many with tempting offers. All of which he's rejected. It’s an item he holds in high regard and so, he regrets having to resort to such measures, but circumstances have left him no choice. The Toripurge Mask is now for sale.

That being said, he refuses to sell it at anything below what he deems is its appropriate value. Any stupid offers will be promptly rejected.