Ranking
People have been playing in there all day, its been full most of the time. Lightning kid just set the qi so nobody could go in, I think he did the right thing. I played 3 games and now i am only 2k from custom belt, I hope it can be sorted quickly.

People could be buying items from the torishop which are qi based , ie pure elf and demon, If they do they should get a hard slap on the wrist
PARANDROID
Originally Posted by ronalds View Post
People could be buying items from the torishop which are qi based , ie pure elf and demon, If they do they should get a hard slap on the wrist

Sure they could, but at least I'm not doing it. I just wanted to see what's after god belt and stuff. And have some fun with circular dojo/timed dq. Which isn't set on any other server.
It's God Belt --> One Belt(100k) --> Elite Belt(1million)
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I have to admit i played one match when I was told the server was glitched

JUST ONE MATCH (just in case people dont believe me, i left after that first one against hector)

I dont know if my Qi is wrong i have 1772 Qi now...
i think i got like 500 Qi, last time i checked i needed about 900 matches more O_O

btw: srry if my english is a bit messed up, i'm tired and i'm doing homework at the same time when i'm posting this...
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Mar 26, 2008 at 07:56 PM.
Everyone who played in this server will get back their original belt.
Last edited by Fyerrblad; Mar 26, 2008 at 09:20 PM.
Gone
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
Everyone who played in this server will get back their original belt.

[sarcasm]Whaaaaaaaaat? No way. I didn't expect this. I thought I can keep the 130k qi.[/sarcasm]
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Eh, the only people who really deserve a slapping (by hand or trout?) are the ones who go off and gloat about their full elf and pure and what not.
Otherwise just undo whats been done.