Ranking
Original Post
[REQ] How do I create my own Mod?
Looking at a mod file, it seems pretty simple, however, I still don't quite understand the core of it.

If it helps at all, I can program in Lua and HTML.

All help will be appreciated, all idiots will be ignored
well, i dont know about the other guys, but how i make mods you go into notepad or whatever script programs you have then create the dimetions and shape like this

env_obj 1: This is the number of the object, in order as number one, number 2, number three etc.

shape box: This is the shape of your object

pos 1.0 -8.0 3: This is the position

color 0.5 0.5 0.5: This is the color, color doesnt matter but you can change
it using the standard colors, red, green and blue

rot 0 0 0: This is the Rotation

sides 10.0 0.1 6.0: This is the density

material steel: This is the type of material your using to make the object

mass 1: This is the weight of it

#END 1: Type this after the first object is completed, if second object type #END 2, if third type #END 3 etc.

pos 1.0 -8.0 3

The first number you see is the position of the object, whether you want it left, or right

The second number you see is the secondary position, if you want it far foward or far back.

The third number you see is height of the object, ajust if you want it high or low

To do these you have to change the number.
1.0 = one meter
0.75 = 75 centermeters
8.0 = 8 meters.

color 0.5 0.5 0.5

The first number you see is red, ajust it with the more or less numbers you choose.

The second number you see is green, ajust it with the more or less numbers you choose.

The third number you see is blue, ajust it with the more or less numbers you choose.

When you have finished your mod it should look something like this

20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
btw, I don't think the measurements are in meters, just some tori measurement. nice explanation though.

EDIT:// and sides is not density, it's the size on each axis.
EDIT2:// oh and the #END2 etc aren't necessary, it's just for organizational reasons. anything behind a # is a comment and toribash does not read it.
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
well, i dont know about the other guys, but how i make mods you go into notepad or whatever script programs you have then create the dimetions and shape like this

env_obj 1: This is the number of the object, in order as number one, number 2, number three etc.

shape box: This is the shape of your object

pos 1.0 -8.0 3: This is the position

color 0.5 0.5 0.5: This is the color, color doesnt matter but you can change
it using the standard colors, red, green and blue

rot 0 0 0: This is the Rotation

sides 10.0 0.1 6.0: This is the density

material steel: This is the type of material your using to make the object

mass 1: This is the weight of it

#END 1: Type this after the first object is completed, if second object type #END 2, if third type #END 3 etc.

pos 1.0 -8.0 3

The first number you see is the position of the object, whether you want it left, or right

The second number you see is the secondary position, if you want it far foward or far back.

The third number you see is height of the object, ajust if you want it high or low

To do these you have to change the number.
1.0 = one meter
0.75 = 75 centermeters
8.0 = 8 meters.

color 0.5 0.5 0.5

The first number you see is red, ajust it with the more or less numbers you choose.

The second number you see is green, ajust it with the more or less numbers you choose.

The third number you see is blue, ajust it with the more or less numbers you choose.

When you have finished your mod it should look something like this

did you even look at our tutorials? -.-
well, its how i make mods though, for me its easier, lol
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
GAH!!
Jam! Bad poster! Bad! Bad! Yah! Yah!

Your link gave me the blue screen of death! (;-;)