Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Giving away logos!
Alright, so I've seen quite a few of these threads.
Now, most of the time the times the "things" given away are not logos.
I'm here to change that.

There are a couple of hooks, though..
Since I'm a busy man, I can only work a maximum of one hour on your logo.
Also, you need to tell me where the logo is for, go in depth.
I will not accept requests like this:

"Can you make me a logo for my clan, Firebreathers?"

However, if you explain what your clan is about, I will cook something up for you.
This is what I'll accept:

"Can you make me a logo for my clan, Firebreathers?
It's about monks that live on a mountain and had dragons teach them how to spit fire."

A bit more abstract requests are okay, too. As long as you can explain me what the vision of your clan is.

Let's get to it!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Yo, can you make me an avatar for my steam profile?
My steam username is, obviously, ikas and I would like it to be based on kittens with laser eyes.
please make it 512x so I can use it anywhere :3
tyvm.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
This is not really what I had in mind, iKas.
I need to expand my portfolio so I can get more clients, thus I will need to come up with some logos and I thought this was a fun way to help you and expand my horizon.
However, I don't want to make avatars or banners since quite frankly, that is a waste of my time..
I don't mean to be rude, but I'll try to explain again:

I'd like to make free logos for clans, based on a story or vision that they give me.

"Logo
ˈlɒɡəʊ,ˈləʊɡəʊ/
noun
a symbol or other small design adopted by an organization to identify its products, uniform, vehicles, etc."

Sorry if I made you misinterpret my post, iKas.
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
This is not really what I had in mind, iKas.
I need to expand my portfolio so I can get more clients, thus I will need to come up with some logos and I thought this was a fun way to help you and expand my horizon.
However, I don't want to make avatars or banners since quite frankly, that is a waste of my time..
I don't mean to be rude, but I'll try to explain again:

I'd like to make free logos for clans, based on a story or vision that they give me.

"Logo
ˈlɒɡəʊ,ˈləʊɡəʊ/
noun
a symbol or other small design adopted by an organization to identify its products, uniform, vehicles, etc."

Sorry if I made you misinterpret my post, iKas.

:3 It's cool, maybe I'm just blind, but you didn't explain that in the Original post.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Can you make a logo for my clan "CH1337" ? CH stands for cerrebral hemmorhage
Its a starcraft Clan, where most of the players are diamond/masters top 20% and top 2% in the world
Logo should be a bleeding gory brain. Should be a little disgusting to look at, doesn't necessarily have to be like a logo, a small image is also fine as long as it works in a banner and 256x256 in-game format.
No text.
https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms...7450486146.jpg
this is how the logo appears in-game
this is a clan of 30 people that will look at your logo every game they are playing, and trust me, they are playing a lot.

If you want TC for this, I can throw my TC at you
Last edited by Ezeth; Nov 18, 2014 at 12:49 AM.
Just to give you something to do, I also want you to develop a logo for me. I want you to create a logo for my YouTube, haunty. To give you a backstory it's a being with no form that can possess any entity no matter living or not living, with purple smoke too. maybe something with a deer skull with demon horns.

don't forget, parpul baee ;y
Can you make a logo for my YouTube channel: Redinal?
My main color is red , and I got inspiration for the name off cardinals.
"hi,
can u think of a logo not toribash related.
It is for an rganisation name urbannect. It is involved in cultural activities. Connecting people with theyr urban evirenment. teaching and encouraging them to use it at it's full potential.
How would you put that into a logo?
I am open to questions and ideas. I need this for a project of mine and i noticed u made a thread with free logos. I know u are a talented artit so anything creative works for me.
thx."

This is a perfect request, I've accepted that one first.

Secondly I will work on Ezeth's request since it's also a logo.

I'll think about Haunter's request, but I need additional info what the channel is about.
Right now you explain what you want in a logo, instead of what the channel is about.

Pwr, I don't accept your request, it's not an explanation of what it's about.

EDIT:

30 mins, halfway into the Urbannect request.
Waiting for feedback till I continue.
It's a bit logical, maybe not entirely "out of the box" but hey, I've got one hour..

Logo

Didn't want to go too "urban" as it's for a program that brings people together and teaches as well.
Thought the font suited the style, played with the spacing, connected the N's and raised the T.
Thinking about making the connection a bit rounder. Will play with that after feedback.
Chose for the connected N's because they're connecting and because it somewhat looks like a smiley.
I thought that was important.
Last edited by AlphasoniK; Nov 18, 2014 at 03:43 PM.
I'm an artist.
Request:

Beer brewing emblem.
Has to be bear themed (Bear, not beer).

Classy and not gloom.
As few colors as possible (mostly brown).
Text suggestions: Edman Bryggeri, Brown Beard Brewery, come up with your own if you know something bear fitting.
Has to be round shaped - stuff can stick out of the round shape.
Thank you.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Can you give me some more information about the brewery?
The flavour or their vision/target audience, perhaps?

That's a fun request, will add it to the list!
I'm an artist.