Ranking
slash, when we saw him ingame.
after he won a match it said "528 (or something) matches to god belt)
meaning he just changed his belt to custom...
besides. he doesnt care what his qi is anyway
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Originally Posted by Slash13 View Post
Nah, One belt and Elite are just a joke I think...

Just because no one stays in front of his computer for playing all the day toribash...It's impossible to fight 100k matches...

Hampa has elite belt because he can do what he wants ...I'm not sure ... but as my think it's impossible

God Belt initially existed to stop players from reaching the top belt. Elite Belt was created when it because feasible that players/a player might reach God belt.

If a player ever does reach the top belt, the match counter starts bugging (there's no upper limit on matches, effectively, so you end up with an overflow and the game thinks you've played a negative number of matches).
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by Slash13 View Post
Hampa has elite belt because he can do what he wants ...I'm not sure ... but as my think it's impossible

No hes really a custom belt and his skin is a Elite Belt.... its true last time i saw him(like 2 weeks ago) he was like 49K to god belt So that means hes a custom.
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
Originally Posted by Xiongold View Post
No hes really a custom belt and his skin is a Elite Belt.... its true last time i saw him(like 2 weeks ago) he was like 49K to god belt So that means hes a custom.

Hampa is really 5th Dan not Custom he's just been testing it and doing what he wants. If it did say 49k to God belt then idk how that is possible that would mean he only has 1k matches and God is after custom so it should say 30k to God belt if he changed his belt to custom.

However hampa is 5th Dan but does what he wants.
Wouldn't it be better if the custom belt was last?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Hampa is really 5th Dan not Custom he's just been testing it and doing what he wants. If it did say 49k to God belt then idk how that is possible that would mean he only has 1k matches and God is after custom so it should say 30k to God belt if he changed his belt to custom.

However hampa is 5th Dan but does what he wants.

Acuatly it's the item Custom belt title thats changed the belt thingy no the 20k qi ;p
why even bother having One Belt and Elite Belt if it's virtually impossible to reach them? And yeah about the custom belt, if we can't change the title if we reach God belt then it would be WAY better if custom belt was the last belt.

In my opinion at least.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Yea i agree with that why have Custom belt when your just gonna lose changing it at God belt, Custom would make the best last belt.