Ranking
View Poll Results: Which smartphones are the best?
iPhone
4 Votes / 23.53%
HTC
7 Votes / 41.18%
SAMSUNG
6 Votes / 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by KeiaBrown View Post
Androids with better batterys>Apple

and you know it mega :P

Hehe well I've had tons of android phones (3 actually but pretty much everyone in my family has one and I'm usually the person there helping them with simple tasks such as switching themes -_- )and if androids had better batteries, yea they'll be superior towards iPhone. The only main difference there would be is that the iPhone would get apps first.

Android is also more compatible with stuff such as ringtones, I hate the fact that I have to go to iTunes on my pc and modify my audio file types just to be able to set it as a ringtone whereas an android phone, I could just go to settings and bam, I'm done :3
Last edited by Leaf; Mar 17, 2012 at 03:53 PM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Hehe well most, if not all, android phones don't have much of a battery

Why dislike apple, apart from the fact they give a product a flashy new camera and slaps a different name on it and sells it for almost double than its "predocessor" :3

spellcheck that for me anyone?

Most, if not all, of their products are overpriced. I also dislike their app market rules. I also don't like itunes, takes forever to start up and is annoying, why would I want to be forced to use that? The hardware they use for their tablets are good, so are the iPhone hardware, usually, I'll give them that. But then, I also dislike iOS. It's mostly just preference

Oh yeah, also their whole charging nearly double for their computers than what building one yourself, or even ordering a prebuilt would cost.

I don't have an android phone, btw. I've played with both though, and feel able to form an opinion.
Last edited by isaac; Mar 17, 2012 at 05:50 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop